This area of study consists of three skill levels:
- You will learn basic office procedures, what they are, how they work and basic use of databases, Microsoft Word and Excel and the administration and filing of business documentation.
- You will learn how to communicate effectively at a professional level, advanced use of software specific to companies, how to interact with clients and organise meetings with clients and staff members.
- In the higher level you will learn how to create and organise financial documents, build relations and communicate effectively with international clients and how to manage most effectively all the procedures involving high level business management.
The available Business courses are:
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
The duration of the courses ranges from a minimum of 18 weeks to a maximum of 40 based on the desired qualification.
You can combine more than one consecutive course under the same visa without having to apply for more visas or leave the country.
Do you think this is the course for you? Then don’t wait any longer! Write to us – our staff will help you choose the best school for your needs and support you in realising your plan for life in Australia.
The courses are available in the following cities:
- Gold Coast
- Byron Bay
- Sunshine Coast