Fitness course

The Fitness courses offer different levels of certification which influence not only the amount of knowledge gained but are also indispensable for working under certain categories.

If you want to become a Fitness Instructor, you will need to get the Certificate III in Fitness; if your aim is to work in Australia as a Personal Trainer, you need to get at least the Certificate IV.

Here are our available courses:

  • Certificate III in Fitness
  • Certificate IV in Fitness
  • Diploma of Fitness
  • Diploma of Sport & Rec. Management
  • Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation

Employment opportunities:

  • Fitness Instructor
  • Gym Instructor
  • Group Exercise Instructor

You can combine more than one consecutive course under the same visa without having to apply for more visas or leave the country.

Do you think this is the course for you? Then don’t wait any longer! Write to us – our staff will help you choose the best school for your needs and support you in realising your plan for life in Australia.

The courses are available in the following cities:

  • Perth
  • Sydney
  • Melbourne
  • Adelaide
  • Brisbane
  • Gold Coast
  • Byron Bay
  • Sunshine Coast
  • Canberra
  • Darwin

Start typing and press Enter to search